If you are over the age of 18 and living in the UK, at some point in your life, whether it be in an ‘Aladdin’s Cave’ type shop of behind the counter at your local newsagents, you will have some time in your life come across “room odourisers” otherwise known as Poppers. You might have wanted to try them but been to shy to ask, or perhaps you may have wanted to try them but been unsure what they actually are – if this is the case do not worry. Today we are here to provide just some of the information that first time poppers buyers/users should know.
Poppers, which are typically presented in tiny inconspicuous bottles, are often sniffed by users in order to gain an intense head rush or high that lasts just a couple of minutes, and are also used by people seeking enhanced sexual experiences, amongst other reasons.
One of the greatest and most attractive things about poppers is possible their sheer affordability, with a bottles of poppers in England generally costing only a few pounds, which is really cheap in comparison to other, more dangerous alternatives.
Information and Tips
- When buying poppers in the UK, a good option is online, not only does this allow for the lowest prices, but also allows you to purchase your poppers discreetly
- Whenever you buy new poppers, whether you have previously used another poppers brand before or not, it is important that you read the instructions that they come with to avoid accidents and problems
- Do not share your poppers with other people that have not read the directions that you poppers come with, it is vital that all poppers users understand that products that they are using fully
- When using poppers for the first time it can be advantageous to do so in your own home or a place that you feel comfortable as opposed to in a nightclub, this is so you can get used to the effects in a safe environment
- Make sure that you don’t swallow any of your poppers as this can be incredibly dangerous – if for any reason you do end up digesting any of you poppers, you must seek medical attention right away
- Always store your poppers in a cool dry place when not in use and ensure that they are out of the reach of children at all times